- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet corn (drained)
- 1 (12.5 ounce) can chicken breast (drained)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour all the ingredients into slow cooker and stir together.
- Cook on low heat for 2-3 hours.
- We like to serve this soup with shredded cheddar cheese and tortilla chips (optional).
FAVORITE TACO SOUP TOPPINGS:
- Lime wedges
- Sour cream
- Fresh, diced tomatoes
- Chopped cilantro
- Plain greek yogurt
- Crumbled cotija cheese
- Shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Diced avocado
- Diced green onions
- Tortilla chips
To make this a quick and easy freezer meal, pour all ingredients into a resealable gallon-sized freezer bag. Lay bag flat in the freezer. When ready to use, remove bag from the freezer and place in the fridge and let it thaw for 24 hours. Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Dump all the ingredients from the bag into slow cooker and stir together. Cook on low heat for 2-3 hours. Serve with shredded cheese and tortilla chips. Makes 6 servings.
** We got this recipe from www.instagram.com/sixsistersstuff