- 1 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cuplight brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup cold butter, diced
- 2 cups strawberries, cut in half, or quarters if large
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray, set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together the oats, flour, sugar, and salt. Mix in the butter with your hands or a pastry cutter until mixture form crumbs when squeezed together.
- Place berries in another large bowl. Stir in the sugar, juice, and vanilla into the berries. Sprinkle the flour on top of the berries and toss to coat.
- Place the berry mixture into the prepared pan, and sprinkle with the oat mixture evenly.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until the top is golden and the berries are bubbly.
- Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat individual servings in the microwave, or the entire pan in a 350°F oven for 20 minutes, or until heated through.